Building a website is one thing, making the website be found by Google is another issue. In order to get ‘maximum’ exposure to Google and other Search Engines. All our websites are built with Search Engines in mind (especially Google – which accounts for over 90% of internet searches in New Zealand).
The steps we take to ensure websites are search engine friendly include:-
- Ensuring “tags” used by search engines are correct and present (i.e. <h1>, <title>, <meta>)
- Ensure site is Google friendly by:-
Creating a Google account and associating the web site (in order to use Google Web Master Tools)
Verifying the domain name with Google
Creating Google Analytics for independent web statistics
Creating and submitting to Google and Sitemap in XML format (Click Here
to see the XML site map that is automatically created)
OPTIONALLY creating Google Ad Words to generate extra traffic to your web site
Make the web site 100% content managed, so you can update the website without further investment. A changing website is good for search engines.
Ensure the website uses “friendly” URL’s (e.g. yoursite.co.nz/products/ instead of yoursite.co.nz/display?id=products) in all cases (again great for search engine as they are descriptive and also ease bookmarking)
Create In-Bound links to your website via our portfolio page to maximize your sites chances of being found quickly by the Search Engines. We have excellent Google Page Ranking, so this really does help.
OPTIONALLY provide copywriting services to ensure your content is also search engine conducive
When we build a web site (including design), we automatically build it with the following features:-
- Unlimited Content Managed (by you) Pages (although the navigation may will restrict what’s available in one click) via our easy to use editing tool (requires no software)
- Search Facility (to search all pages on your website)
- Contact Us form (using CAPTCHA script to prevent SPAM emails) with Google Map
- Register form (using CAPTCHA script to prevent bogus registrations) to enable people to subscribe to your database so you can communicate with them.
- Email Newsletter facility (HTML format) with Auto-Un Subscribe so you can rest assured that you comply with recent NZ Spam Legislation (we design the HTML Newsletter format as part of the site build).
- Comprehensive Site Visitor Statistics
Web Site OPTIONAL Features
We optionally include many other features (all accessible from our Content Management system)
- e-Commerce facilities (Products, Orders/Invoices, comprehensive categories/sub-categories, Brands, Suppliers and Freight Models)
- Advertising Banners (including View/Click Statistics)
- Bread Crumbs (for larger sites, making for a more comprehensive site structure/map)
- Office Locations on NZ Map and hot spots (including Google Map links) – more than one office
- Enhanced communication database, segmenting registrants by location, preference types, groups
- Communicating via TXT/SMS (from client/registration database)
- News Feeds (both on website and via RSS)
- Blogs/Discussion Boards
- Jobs (with ‘apply now’ features, loading CV to website etc.)
- Sending TXT from website contact page (instead of email)